Mango Yoghurt Smoothie
By Ms. Hema Sriram, Mylapore, Chennai
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt from organic milk
- 1 or 2 tbsp banganapalli mango pulp from The Shandy
- 2 tbsp palm sugar or powdered brown sugar
- 1 or 2 tbsp chia seeds soaked in a 2 tsp of water
- Put the Greek yoghurt, mango pulp and palm sugar in the mixie jar and whip it for a few seconds.
- Since it'll be thick add abt half a cup of whey water to dilute it
- Pour this into a glass or mug
- Top it with the soaked chia seeds
- Note: to make it healthier, add 1 tsp virgin coconut oil.